What are urinary tract infections?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are infections of any part of the urinary tract. Lower UTIs in the bladder are commonly known as ‘cystitis’. In more than 80% of cases they are caused by the overgrowth of the bacteria E.coli, originating from the digestive system or vagina.
- Frequent or urgent need to urinate
- Pain / burning sensation whilst urinating
- Cloudy, pussy or unpleasant smelling urine
- More serious upper UTIs could cause nausea, fever, lower back pain or confusion
Medical advice should always be sought if you are experiencing any of the above symptoms
A scientifically developed cranberry, probiotic and vitamin A formula that works with your body to help maintain normal levels of bacteria in the gut for maintaining a healthy urinary tract.
- 36mg of cranberry extract PACs per dose
- Two probiotic strains specifically chosen for their anti-E.coli activity
- Vitamin A to contribute to the normal function of the immune system and maintenance of healthy mucos membranes
Taken daily Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan can help contribute to the normal function of the immune system and maintain a healthy urinary tract.