- Using a glove if possible & a small plastic hair bag, cut a sample of your hair. We don’t need much; the size of a postage stamp is plenty. It is not important where the hair is taken from but it must be live hair, not dead hair ie. From a hairbrush. Hair can still be tested when coloured. If hair is not available we can test finger or toenails.
- Seal the bag
- Please print off the medical form and to the best of your ability fill in all the relevant information, making sure you sign the back of the form & state whether you would like a 30ml bespoke remedy or a Pendant.
- Send your hair sample & medical form back to us in an envelope.
- Please check the weight and size of the envelope for the correct postal rate.
- Please post to: – Crossgates Bioenergetics Ltd
Gargrave, North Yorkshire