WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for: –
Please read these terms in full before you use this Website.
Your continued use of this site confirms your acceptance of these terms.
Web Site Access
- It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website. [However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.]
Use Of Website
- You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
- All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor Provided Material
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- [We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.]
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of clause 5.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- Exclusion Of Liability
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
Law And Jurisdiction
Terms and Conditions
This website provides information on alternative health care issues, research, and products. The legal status of many alternative products and the research behind them is precarious because of regulations. Our aim is to provide reasonably accurate information and reliable, affordable products. This website is intended for personal research. If you choose to read our information, and possibly buy a product, it must be understood that you are doing so with the full knowledge that we are not licensed medical doctors and the products we sell and the information we provide is not intended to treat disease, support or sustain human life in place of a good diet, or make a diagnosis. All information offered is for self-education and personal research purposes only.
We strongly advise professional monitoring of healthcare matters and in many cases full consent of your doctor. We stress your personal responsibility for choices made, and feel it essential that you are well informed on complementary medicine, researching thoroughly all aspects alternative and orthodox therapies have to offer and of course the contraindications of any medication you may be taking.
Our Policy On Medical Advice
EU and UK Laws are ever tightening on supplement suppliers. Due to this please note the following:
It is our policy not to discuss any health related issues with our customers.
PLEASE understand that Crossgates Bioenergetics Ltd cannot answer any medical questions. We ask that you kindly NOT ask us medical questions or medical advice. We are not qualified to answer questions about the conditions food supplements may be useful for. We will be held harmless in your personal usage of information disseminated by any representative of Crossgates Bioenergetics Ltd as this is strictly against our official stand.
For information on a health issue, search information in relevant books or websites but please be aware of the depth of experience of the advisor. Alternatively you may wish to contact a professional health care practitioner (Doctor /Therapist) in time we intend to have lists of Associations that set standards for their members, on our website, meanwhile Net searches will list these. Thank you.
Our business’s name is: Crossgates Bioenergetics Ltd
Our business address is: Units 1 – 6 Barrel Sykes, Langcliffe Rd, Settle. North Yorkshire. BD24 9LP
Our VAT registration is: 746310251
Company Registration is: 3832637
Our contact details are: 01729 825790
Hair or feather analysis is not a medical diagnosis and is not designed replace medical practitioner or veterinarian advice.