Optimizing your pH balance can lead to a better health, increased energy, improved immunity and a slowing down of the ageing process.
Our bodies are alkaline by design but acidic by function.
There are several buffer systems to help to keep our body pH within the ideal range.
However modern living in terms of poor dietary choices, high levels of stress and environmental pollution has resulted in these buffer systems often struggling to cope with the acid loading to imbalances which can have detrimental effects on our health.
Biocera Alkaline Jug Filter.
The alkaline antioxidant filters and ionises your tap or bottled water turning it into health promoting water, which has an alkaline pH and antioxidant properties. The jug filter uses a new generation of special bioceramic minerals that affects the water as it flows through the cartridge. Filtration through the jug filter changes the water in the following ways:
- It increases the pH of the filtered water typically to within the range of 8.5 – 9.5
- It alters the oxidation / reduction potential of the water (ORP) typically to between – 100mV – 250mV giving the water antioxidant properties
- Reduces the cluster size of the water molecules making the water more easily absorbed in the body.
- Puts beneficial alkaline minerals such as potassium, magnesium and calcium into the filtered water.
- It filters out chlorine and dissolved organic residues such as benzene and pesticides.
- The Biocera Alkaline Jug is made from BPA free plastic
The water jug is the simplest and most popular way to transform your daily drinking water into healthy alkaline water. It gives you clean, clear water for hot and cold drinks and for cooking.
Most traditional jugs leave the water you filter through them acidic, whereas the Biocera jug gives you rich alkaline water.
Under normal usage each filter cartridge will last for 2 months (250 itres of water depending on the hardness/softness of your water supply) prior to requiring replacement. Replacement cartridge filters are available on the shop link below.