This revolutionary scanner detects the early stages of disease including: –
* Cancer * Inflammatory Processes * Neurological * Vascular Dysfunction * Muscoskeletal Injury
The Breast Screening shows the earliest stage of active breast disease, including inflammatory breast cancer, years before it is possible with mammography.
* Safe early detection * No exposure to ionising radiation * No clamping of the breast * Non evasive
- 1 region of interest. i.e. abdomen or back. £195.00
- Breast screening, includes 2 screenings (3 months apart to establish breast health baseline) and 1 medical report. £195.00 (There is a one off fee of £50.00 at your second visit in 3 months time to cover the medical report)
- Half body. i.e. Head – Torso or Groin – Feet £295.00
- Full Body Scan £395.00
The half body and full body scan INCLUDES Breast Screening
If you are interested in using this service please telephone 0333 800 3003
We will arrange for you to attend your appointment for your screening at Crossgates Bioenergetics Ltd
(£50.00 deposit is required for all bookings)
Pre-Thermographic Imaging Instructions
Before you arrive for your thermogram, certain protocols must be followed in order to ensure that your images reflect accurate information. Please read the following instructions strictly adhere to them.
- Please fast 3 hours before your Thermographic scan.
- On the day of the exam, please do not use any lotions, creams, powders, or Makeup on the body, and no use of deodorants or antiperspirants.
- If bathing, it must be no closer than 1 hour before exam.
- No physical stimulation of the breasts for 24 hours prior to the exam.
- No exercise 4 hours prior to the exam.
- No treatment (chiropractic, acupuncture, TENS, physical therapy, electrical muscle stimulation, ultrasound,hot or cold pack use) of the neck,back,chest or breasts for 24 hours before the exam.
- If you are nursing, please try to nurse as far from 1 hour prior to the exam as possible.
- No prolonged sun exposure (especially sunburn) 5 days prior to the exam.
- If you are using pain medications, please avoid taking them for 4 hours prior to the exam. You must consult with the prescribing physician for his or her consent prior to any change in medication use such as this.
- During your body or breast screening you will be asked to disrobe for scanning and to allow for the surface temperature of the body to equilibrate with the room. A female technician will be performing all your imaging.
* Thermography is increasing daily in popularity especially for breast screening due to its safe early detection and non invasive procedure *